Hello, how is your narrative?
Content that makes you tick
It is not an easy task to articulate why we do what we do. We simply lack enough distance to define our qualities. A strategic storyline is a remarkable and yet perpetual story, a fundamental part of your business. When done well, it resonates with the outside world. Playwriter George Bernard Shaw once said: “The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion it has taken place”. He was right, it is work in progress.
Need food for thought?
We can help you with shaping beauty for others out of your brand or personal plot.
Content that will make you go "Ooh"
(Re)shaping the fundamentals of a strategic storyline is often caused by change. Right at that point, companies get challenged:
- A change in portfolio; the company has new products or great services that need ‘nuancing’.
- A new businessmodel; followed by the need for a brand(new) storyline and positioning.
- Business has changed lanes; the company moved to different verticals with new challenges and needs to amplify its presence.
- Companies have merged and need to combine their ‘essence’ in a new narrative.
- A specific pitch could do with some ‘spindoctoring’ or a set of fresh eyes.
- Weakened awareness; the overall narrative requires amplification.
- Attention for attraction; assistance is required in setting up the fundamentals for a seminar, roundtable, workshop or power session.
Well…right at that point> a blue banana might come in handy!
Why hire a strategist?
Let’s be clear: while a content strategy includes some degree of planning, that’s not the biggest benefit of hiring a strategist. The biggest benefit offered by a content strategist is defining your narrative and managing the supply chain that produces perpetual and genuine content.